Certified Sitecore Developer
Although I’m a Sitecore Certified Developer, I consider myself more of a solution provider than hard-core programmer. Sitecore is merely a tool, and it can do some amazing things in the hands of a master, or cause nothing but trouble in the hands of an amateur. I work with clients to understand the puzzle they’re working with so we can put together the pieces in a way that will bring success. The content management system is often the core of the solution, but there is much more to success than throwing a bunch of content into Sitecore.
- Website speed and performance – if you site takes longer than 3 seconds to load, you’re losing visitors who click the back arrow and move on to the next search result. Set up Sitecore incorrectly and you may never get under three seconds.
- Visual design – it only takes a fraction of a second for someone to decide if you’re reputable based on how your website looks, so a well-planned and meticulous design is a top priority. Communicate that you’re professional and trustworthy with a solid graphic design of your site.
- Logical navigation – pages must be structured and organized so visitors can browse you website to find what they’re looking for. Information architecture helps by carefully planning out how your site is organized and put together.
- Intuitive usability – people must be able to easily use your website. Things should function as expected and follow the established conventions of popular websites like Facebook, Pinterest, news sites, etc.
- Responsive Web Design – most websites are currently seeing 30-40% of their visits coming from mobile devices–phones and tablets. If your website doesn’t work on a mobile phone, you’re in trouble! With Responsive Web Design (RWD), your website in built so it displays correctly on all devices and can be used easily on smartphones and desktop computers alike.
By understanding these different aspects of web design and being certified as a Sitecore Developer and Partner, I can help you build a successful website using Sitecore. Let’s talk about your Sitecore project. Call me toll free at 800-754-5470 today!