When configuring some PHP web applications, you may be asked to provide the absolute path, full path, or web root for your website. If your web application uses PHP or your site technology is Linux-based, you’ll typically want to use the Linux web directory. If you are unsure if you need the Linux or Windows path, please consult a web developer, the web application vendor, or contact support for a recommendation.
- Login to your control panel at https://www.websitesettings.com.
- Click on the domain name for which site you would like to obtain the Linux path.
- Click on the Features tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page under the Server-side Paths section.
- Under Linux Info, the absolute path to your Linux/PHP site is the one to the right of the Web directory label, and should resemble this format: /mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/123456/www.domain.com/web/content/
- If you need to find your website’s Windows path, click here!