Web Design & Web Development
Our web design packages make it easy to take your business online. Start small and grow your online presence at your own speed. We ensure that your website provides an ROI that makes sense for your business model. All of our website designs are “results driven” and are built and implemented to achieve your goals. We build most dynamic websites and applications using WordPress. All of our projects are based on hourly estimates. Our current rate for web design & web development is $100/hr.
Our minimum project starts at $4,600 for any design or development with new clients. E-commerce projects start at $10,500.
Please contact us for a price quote or proposal that better reflects your specific needs.
We primarily host on a LAMP platform (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) that matches the performance needs of your website. Most sites are hosted in one of our cloud-based environments running in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Rackspace. For large sites with high volume, we may host on dedicated servers to obtain the best possible performance. Ask and we’ll be more than happy to discuss the options and prices with you.
- Business Hosting – $29/month
Basic website support, FTP access, site statistics and nightly backups.
- WordPress Hosting – $59/month
Everything in the Basic package plus ongoing website and database backups, advanced website cache, and all WordPress Core updates.
- High Volume and Custom Hosting – Starting at $99/month
Pricing is based on specific defined needs and requirements.
All hosting includes 25 email accounts at your custom domain. However, we often recommend using Google Apps for email because their spam protection, searching, and other features are second to none. We can help configure your email at Google, if you decide to use them.
* All pricing subject to change without notice. Prices may vary based upon volume of content, total website size, bandwidth used, and complexity. We do not impose bandwidth limits, but excessive use may increase your hosting costs.
Search engine optimization (SEO) ensures that your website is designed and optimized for search engine indexing. This can help you higher rankings for key search terms associated with your business. Our program ensures your HTML code is properly written and easily read by search engines when they crawl your site. All of our custom website designs are built with SEO as a priority. Any existing websites wishing to utilize our SEO services will be quoted on a per-project basis depending upon the size and complexity of the website.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
Search engine marketing (SEM) works in conjunction with SEO, but differs significantly. While SEO is concerned with the code and specific technical aspects of your website, SEM is concerned with advertising your website on Google and Bing. Our SEM program identifies key phrases for marketing your website on search engines and then ensures that your copy and content is optimized for those key phrases. After key phrases have been identified, we will review your copy to ensure proper placement of key phrases and then provide recommendations and revisions if necessary.
Pay-per-click campaigns are search engine advertising programs that allow you to advertise your website through the use of relevant key words. You only pay when a visitor actually clicks on your ad (vs. just an impression). We will help get you started on your Google AdWords, Facebook, or Bing Ads campaign.
- SEO & SEM services are provided on an hourly basis at $90-$110/hour.
- SEO & SEM services require a monthly agreement with a minimum of 10 hours per month.
- SEO services require an initial evaluation and setup. The amount of time necessary for this will vary depending upon the size and complexity of the website. The minimum setup is 10 hours.
- SEO & SEM do not provide instant results. It takes time for search engines to crawl your content and add it to their index. There are many factors to how content gets ranked, including the age of the content and how often your content is shared by others online. Because of this, it may take several months before you see significant improvements in search ranking.
Content marketing involves carefully crafting the content on your website so the keywords align with those your customers are using to search for similar content, and making quality content that is worthy of sharing with others. We can work with you to automate content creation, article postings, blog creation and syndication, as well as press release submissions, podcasts, and more.