When configuring some ASP or ASP.NET web applications, you may be asked to provide the absolute path, full path, or web root for your website. If your web application uses ASP, ASP.NET or your default site technology is Windows, you’ll typically want to use the Windows web directory. If you are unsure if you need the Windows or Linux path, please consult a web developer, the web application vendor, or contact support for a recommendation.
- Login to your control panel at https://www.websitesettings.com.
- Click on the domain name for which you would like to obtain the Linux path.
- Click on the Features tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page under the Server-side Paths section.
- Under Windows Info, the absolute path to your ASP/Windows site is the one to the right of the Web directory label, and should resemble this format: \\fs1-n01\stor1wc1dfw1\123456\www.domain.com\web\content\
- If you need to find your website’s Linux path, click here!