The user interface (UI) is a key ingredient of the user experience (UX) of your website. UI by Ty is a collection of UI elements for use in WordPress and other websites, all based on industry best practices and focusing on simplicity and easy of use.
What is AngularJS?
Resources for Learning AngularJS
- Shaping Up With Angular.js (Code School) – very good video and interactive learning course
- A Better Way to Learn AngularJS – a very good step-by-step guide – recommended!
- W3Schools AngularJS Tutorial – typical W3Schools tutorial
- Egghead.io Video Training – considered some of the best video tutorials on AngularJS
- ng-newsletter – free, weekly newsletter on AngularJS
- Learn Angular – interactive lessons for learning AngularJS
- AngularJS Website – the official source of information, but not as friendly as the resources listed above
- Angular.js Demos, Examples, and Resources
- Ben Nadel
- An early presentation of AngularJS by Miško Hevery (video)
Authentication (not sure how good these are)
- Detailed Tutorial for Building ASP.Net Web API RESTful Service
- Building Rich Apps with AngularJS on ASP.NET
More (not sure how good these are)
The polyfill will test any browser for REM support and patch it up if needed, although we all know IE8 and below is where the issue lies. Once lack of support is determined, it reads all the link tags for stylesheets and finds selectors that have rules using the REM unit. It then recalculates those rules to PX and writes them in the head to override in the cascade. Magic.